Skip to main content

Green Acres

That's the marathon for today. I agree with Ava Gabor, I want Park Avenue. I just don't want the cold weather that they get up there. I have to admit that the idea of a penthouse view is kind of nice but I doubt I'd last long if I ever got it. I don't like having my neighbors so close and I can look in their windows.

I don't want to live out in the middle of nowhere either, well at least not without owning most of the middle of nowhere so that I have the run of the surrounding area. I'd love to have peace and quiet to write in but you have to have something to write about.

I managed to write a total of three articles today. Birds falling from the sky and two that are waiting for review. I also accepted an offer on one about schedules and Autistic children which is now published. So all and all it was a sort of productive day.

I washed Theresa's training pants today and they should be dry by morning. I'll be washing another load first thing in the morning. I did the dishes and you can't tell now. I also baked some sugar cookies that didn't turn out very well. I'll be doing the dishes and baking cookies that turn out right after I take a nice soak in the tub while watching Green Acres.

OK that's all for now. I won't be updating "Working and Saving" tonight. That can wait until after we finish with therapy tomorrow so I can get an accurate picture of what I'll be earning and how much more I need to do in order to keep on track with earnings and expenses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog