Skip to main content

Self Destruction Anyone?

I am the queen of self destruction it would seem. Funny I thought that I had gotten rid of all those habits that made my world crumble around me but it doesn't look like I did that at all. Instead it looks like I allowed people back into my life that I had once so carefully drifted away from. It's my mistake and I'll fix it as soon as I can. In the meantime I will hope that I have not laid the foundation for everything that I've been working so hard for to crumble away from me.

I know that I have made a lot of mistakes and that my nerves are shot once again. I know that I have to do something about that I think the ability to pay my bills without stress will be a good start to getting my nerves back on track where they need to be. I know that I am the only one to blame this time though. Yes unfortunately I had no help to be stupid and that's what kills me. I can't say anything went as planned and now all my plans are about to fall apart.

I have never been big on listening and lately all the wrong people have my ear. I can not deal with this at the moment and I think it may drive me over the edge. People read a text book and think they have a degree. They need to reread it I'm pretty sure that there is a chapter or two about shutting the hell up in order to come to those conclusions correctly. I am so freaking irritated at the world that I have one friend that has been a saving grace. I can't even manage to tell them just how big of a saving grace they have been. I do believe they have come to the conclusion that I am bordering on crazy and at the moment I can not argue with them.

OK time to clean the house and get some work done while I have time alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.

Flash in the Pan Playing Along Still

The pages were bent and ragged from years of use, covers worn out from hands rubbing over them. There were bowls everywhere, the oven was still hot. She tasted it again, something wasn’t right. It was sweet, tangy but not right. What was missing? She scanned the room again to see. Onions maybe? No, but what could it be? She hit her head on the cabinet. A pepper that was it!