Skip to main content

It's Bittersweet.....

and a bit painful. I can not get this man off my mind no matter how hard I try I know in my heart that nothing will ever come of this. I am in love alone and I have known it from the start but I do not know what to do about it. I have no idea how we I am going to deal with this. He's nice enough about it but I have this strange feeling every time I talk to him that he's trying to come up with a way to let me down easy. I mean to fade me out actually. I know I did this to myself and that makes it hurt even worse. I can not begin to describe the pain that I am in and I did it to myself.

I have no idea how to snap out of this. I find myself listening to sappy old love songs all day long as I attempt to work. Not that I have much work to do at the moment it's mostly waiting. As you can see I'm blogging at the moment. I am preparing to heal my heart because I know that in just a little while it is going to shatter into a million pieces which is beyond my control. I know the outcome is not up to me because if it was I'd go back in time and stop the fall from starting. I can't do that though. Instead I'm just going to read my book about a child that grew up without knowing he was on the Autistic spectrum.

So far the plan is to read both his book, hunt down his brother's book and read all three. Well, it's not like I don't spend a lot of time in waiting rooms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.

Flash in the Pan Playing Along Still

The pages were bent and ragged from years of use, covers worn out from hands rubbing over them. There were bowls everywhere, the oven was still hot. She tasted it again, something wasn’t right. It was sweet, tangy but not right. What was missing? She scanned the room again to see. Onions maybe? No, but what could it be? She hit her head on the cabinet. A pepper that was it!