Skip to main content

Waiting Game

I would be getting rid of all the things and the people in my life that cause me undo stress or pain. It has been a long time coming. I can not handle the lack of communication before conclusions are jumped to or the fact that there is no sense of caring about me involved at all when there is communication. I'm sick of this fact completely sick of it.

I keep figuring things out on paper just to figure out that they are not feasible in reality. I do so love it when nothing works out correctly. I think I have it figured out then something goes wrong. I think I have something figured out then things go horribly wrong and nothing is right with the world.

To top it all off the fact that the world is full of liars and people that are too dumb to question things they hear. Believing everything that you hear can make the world a lonely place. I tried to push away someone that has been very good to me in all of this mess the last couple of weeks. Lucky for me they didn't go anywhere. They stayed, proving that I have at least one friend when things get rough and I get bitchy.

It is nice to know that there is someone that is there for you no matter what, even when the thing you need the most is space. Having someone give you space when you didn't know that you needed it is amazing. I am so thankful they are in my life that I will never be able to show them just how much.

OK it is time to go back to work, or take a nap one. I'm a bit confused about work right now. I think the day that I had is catching up to me. I do so love that dear friend that managed to give me just what I needed when I needed it the most even though I didn't realize that it was what I needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.

Flash in the Pan Playing Along Still

The pages were bent and ragged from years of use, covers worn out from hands rubbing over them. There were bowls everywhere, the oven was still hot. She tasted it again, something wasn’t right. It was sweet, tangy but not right. What was missing? She scanned the room again to see. Onions maybe? No, but what could it be? She hit her head on the cabinet. A pepper that was it!