Skip to main content

Saturday Recap

OK so far this week, I've managed to get a few things done. Not a lot but a few. The interrupts were many, but they were concurred in the end.

The deadlines for classes were met. The final stages began on my next book, and I even managed to spend some time with the short kid. The digestive issues seen lately are making me wonder about what she's eating. A food diary will help to pinpoint the cause.

The supplements are gone, except for the vitamin D which we have been managing to forget with hectic scheduling. It should be easy enough to remember, simply give in the evenings with a fatty meal. 

The realization that the deadline for the third edition FTP is approaching came this week. It seems like yesterday I was awaiting the first book to be released, this will be the third. This week saw the end of classes temporarily and today I received one of my certificates of accomplishment, with distinction!

Now I have to go check on the task list for next week. Tomorrow is Sunday, and I hope to spend the morning with the kiddo. Instead of the task list, I think I'll take a nap first, all night sessions really leave you exhausted. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.