Skip to main content

Saturday Evening Post

The weather is turning cool once again and the leaves are changing colors to indicate that winter is on its way. I am happy right now, happier than I can remember being in a long time and for no reason at all.

I think it is that I have had silence for a while now, and all the paperwork I have to fill out is falling in place nicely. I am also glad that a friend is healing from surgery and I got to see them for the first time in a couple of weeks.

My counseling session is Tuesday which means I will have been out of the house four weeks straight. Next time I am scheduling it so that I am going for med monitoring and counseling back to back. I had a lot of outings the last month.

The weather is fixing to start getting bad, well winter if about to strike and since it is my first winter here I need to be prepared. I am hoping it is not like last winter, snow is not my friend even though Shorty loves it. Of course if I dress her warm enough I can let her go play in it a little bit at a time; I can see her through the window.

I am budgeting next month already, gifts for my girls birthdays and Christmas are being hunted down right now. I know what the little one is getting, and one of the gifts that I am getting for my teenager. The rest is still up in the air for them. 

It's time to go back to reality, and I'm still smiling.

What makes you happy? Is the cooler weather making you reflect on what makes you happy? Or is it bringing you memories of the holidays that are coming?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog