Skip to main content

What's Next?

Our lives have changed a lot over the course of the last  year, and I have begun to wonder what is next. I have no idea but I have hopes. 

I am hoping my divorce will be final before the end of 2015. I have waited a long time for it, I deserve to be completely free. 

I am hoping that DUI and 2nd degree burglary charges against the man I am divorcing stick and send him to prison. He deserves it after the hell he has put people through.  I am not the only one he wronged, excuse the out dated language.

I am sure that I can mark at least three items off my needs list within the first six months of the year. The over the door clothes dryer, another laundry basket and at least one of the organization shelves I need for the freezer are possible in the first six months. Those are among the cheapest items.

There is a deep freeze that I need to make sure I can always keep the house stocked with food and take advantage of sales. It is easy to portion out the food for me and the baby while avoiding leftovers, it is not easy to fit everything into the tiny freezer. I need to be able to freeze milk when it is on sale.

What's next for you? I am working on what is next for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.