Skip to main content

Long Time No Type

It has been a while since I updated this because of an inability to use my computer. I would be searching for a new one, which requires lowering my expenses at the moment. What else is going on?

I went to the doctor this morning and got some Claritin for my allergies, and a refill on my nerve medication. Now I have four refills and do not go back for three months to do labs. I attempted to get information about my insurance only to end up at a prompt that I could not get out of. I have a question about coverage limits. 

I called about Shorty's grant and gave required information so that a decision can be made. It was quick and painless.

I am about to begin the process of finding a baby sitter so that I can go to my doctor's appointments over the summer. I need someone reliable that will show up when I need them. 

I made a deal with someone to help out, so far they have earned $25. They are going to work off the rest or pay their debt off themselves. 

Until next time, I hope that you are having a productive day. 
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Over. Again.

Life never goes the way we plan and that's okay. We just had a major change that I tried and tried to plan for only to have my plans fall apart every. single. time. It was when I stopped with the obsessive planning and pulling my hair out that it all came together. We're doing pretty good while we make the adjustment to home. Here's hoping that we'll be completely back on track soon.



Until next time, never listen to the voice that says you can't. Find the voice that says Fuck it I'm doing it.

Killing Us Softly: Becoming the Surviving Spouse of Cancer (Review)

Killing Us Softly: Becoming the Surviving Spouse of Cancer by Red Dwyer is something that I recently had the pleasure of reading. 

Red takes you through the first hand journey of becoming the surviving spouse when cancer hit family. She takes you through the diagnosis and the aftermath of losing a spouse while raising small children.