Skip to main content

Exhaustion and the lost day

OK so Monday (yesterday) was a holiday. I did not realize this until Friday sometime, so rearranging my schedule to fit in what I needed I managed to exhaust myself to the point that the majority of yesterday was lost to exhaustion. Writing this while listening to video lectures and cleaning the house, or rather chasing the dog around has managed to give me a headache already.

Mismanaged Morning

He's a four legged toddler, only he's too big to simply pick up and pluck down somewhere out of harms way. The cat is perched on the counter to stay out of reach and avoid being a moving chew toy. So I run back and forth from typing in whichever of the multiple screens I'm in at the moment and cleaning house to pull something out of the dog's mouth.

I managed to watch half of this week's videos for one class this morning, and tonight I'll read the slides for the other. There is an assignment this week that is going to take me all week to finish, at ten to fifteen minutes a day because I am lost. The other class only requires a quiz which without reading or listening the material I can pass easily. 

Work Today, Hopefully

The amount of work I managed to get done last week was virtually none. I'm hoping that with even a limited week I will get enough done this week. I am behind and running backwards, but that's fine I can catch up.

The bills are all paid this month, and I'll be entering refund land soon to get a couple things taken care of that will make my next set of plans easier to accomplish.

OK it is time to get back to work, and at some point this week I hope to write reviews of some of the books that I have read lately.




Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty Years of Lessons

The last twenty years have taught me things that I never learned in school. The lessons make me wonder what the big deal about finish this degree or that vocational program is. So what have I learned?

Lessons of Assumptions and Beliefs

Recently I went over a few lessons from the last twenty years. Today I have decided to exam a few of them. I have trouble focusing so having the lessons to look back on is a good way to focus my energy right now. Let's begin.......

Working it out

I was attempting to figure out yet another crisis when I determined the entire thing was basically in my head. The idea of being able to work from home again was one I had all but given up on until I determined that it was and is the only way to ensure that I achieve everything I need to achieve in a given day. I found help to renter this world from a friend.