Skip to main content

A to Z Challenge

OK I was visiting M3 the other day and decided the come April I will be doing the A to Z challenge. The month of April posts for the challenge will go up Monday through Saturday. 

There is no theme, I am doing random posts for the letters. A to Z. I think Sunday I may be silent, or not. I'm not sure yet, but they will not be part of the alphabet.

I'm hopping I will be able to get the blog hop list to work correctly by the first. It's not that hard to come up with a topic based on a letter. I don't think that it will be anyway. I'm just hoping to have enough hours in the day to get everything done. I should be proof reading right now instead I'm listening to people that didn't put things away yell at the dog. 


Comments

Red said…
Yay! I am so glad you are going to play along!!
xxx
Laurie said…
This is going to be interesting. There will be more consistent activity in the month of April than there has been in a while.

Popular posts from this blog