Skip to main content

A Love Letter

I am alone, though not without companionship. I am not seeking a relationship nor do I want one, I am merely going with the flow. However in a world where pen and paper are rare having been cast aside for electronic devices, I have decided to make at least one post that is a love letter. No I do not have anyone specific in mind as I pen these words, they are merely thoughts that I believe would be present in love letter should they ever return to existence in the world today.

My darling,

I dream of the day that you will sweep me off my feet. I know you have a challenging road ahead, and you are going to be dynamic for me to agree to change my lifestyle and become one with you. It will be as if we have known each other all our live and simply took so long to come together because we had lessons we had to learn in order to know how to make it last.

You will know me inside and out, every thought, wish and whim. We will be as one, as if we were destined to be together from the beginning of time. I am not saying you will be perfect. I would never ask you to try as loving is accepting someone as they are.



I don't expect you to bring flowers or candy. I simply ask that you know me for who and what I am. That you look past the world's expectations and we build a future that is designed for us. I promise to make your world brighter.

Lovingly yours,
The one you will run wild with

Until next time I hope your love still sends you love letters. No I am not looking just bored and think that love letters should be revived.

Hashtags #love #loveletters #romance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.