Skip to main content

Tax Time

I am not found of tax time. It is an evil that I can do without. Every time I sit down to do them I find that I cannot find something that I need. This weekend was supposed to be dedicated to finishing them up but I am far from ensuring that I have all of my totals together to file. I do not like tax time but that is another story.

It is not the fact that it is time for taxes but the fact that even with the fill in the blank electronic filing I find myself having to go back and check repeatedly to ensure that I did not miss anything. This year I have to call the IRS to get the information required from last years return which is going to mean being on hold for an eternity.

Well, off to make lunch, yes I know it is early but it is a delay tactic that I enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog