Skip to main content

Tax Time

I am not found of tax time. It is an evil that I can do without. Every time I sit down to do them I find that I cannot find something that I need. This weekend was supposed to be dedicated to finishing them up but I am far from ensuring that I have all of my totals together to file. I do not like tax time but that is another story.

It is not the fact that it is time for taxes but the fact that even with the fill in the blank electronic filing I find myself having to go back and check repeatedly to ensure that I did not miss anything. This year I have to call the IRS to get the information required from last years return which is going to mean being on hold for an eternity.

Well, off to make lunch, yes I know it is early but it is a delay tactic that I enjoy.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty Years of Lessons

The last twenty years have taught me things that I never learned in school. The lessons make me wonder what the big deal about finish this degree or that vocational program is. So what have I learned?

Lessons of Assumptions and Beliefs

Recently I went over a few lessons from the last twenty years. Today I have decided to exam a few of them. I have trouble focusing so having the lessons to look back on is a good way to focus my energy right now. Let's begin.......

Working it out

I was attempting to figure out yet another crisis when I determined the entire thing was basically in my head. The idea of being able to work from home again was one I had all but given up on until I determined that it was and is the only way to ensure that I achieve everything I need to achieve in a given day. I found help to renter this world from a friend.