Skip to main content

Bill Day

It is bill day. I will out of pocket while my head spins paying everything and checking the lists I made to ensure that I budgeted correctly for this month.

I found that I was out of somethings that I didn't even realize I had ran out of while I was searching through the cabinets for things. I know that there are some items I should buy this month because I can save money on them and earn cash back this month. The cash back will aid with the expense of Christmas.

It is time that I actively do something about the extra weight I have put on without getting side tracked. That will help us to reduce expenses as well. It is just time to start finding the recipes that I will make us through the holiday season. Shorty likes it when we make homemade cookies and things so I will be finding the recipes for them again since I have lost all of my cook books. Index cards will come in handy as well as I lost all of my recipe cards in the original move as well.

  I hope that your day is peaceful and that your budget is what you planned for without unexpected expenses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.