Skip to main content

Wish List

I used to make a wish list on an almost daily basis and edit it every time I got paid. Sometimes I marked off the things I had gotten and left it alone. More often than not I would mark off the things I got and rewrite the list adding something else. I stopped making the list long before I got everything on them. It was something to occupy my time and let me see that I was actually working for something. I stopped making those lists a long time ago.

Now it seems I need to make those "wish lists" again but for a different reason this time. There are bills to pay off and a divorce would be at the top of that list this time.  A divorce that I can't afford or even think of affording until all of the debt my dear husband (can you feel the sarcasm?) has caused.

OK I'm off to update two more blogs and write the wish list over again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog