Skip to main content

Another Year Another Birthday

Well, another year means yet another birthday. This year instead of not celebrating at all I decided to donate my birthday to charity. I managed to raise $90 which isn't too bad considering everyone that I know is broke as they can be right now. I'm satisfied especially since a few people are just waiting until payday to donate to my cause.

I'm supposed to take Theresa to a birthday party this afternoon and she's having a bad morning. She's in the tub now so hopefully that'll calm her down enough to go. I'll be able to spend a few hours away from the repairs that need to be done and articles that need to be written. That's my present to myself to have peaceful time away from here.

I did two short and sweet news articles this morning. I have some articles that I was working on for AC that'll wait until tonight unless I scrap them and start over. I have almost $49 at Helium to request for the next payday. I have almost $11 at TB which gives me enough to request payout.

I'm still searching Amazon.com for items that I need that qualify for free shipping. The things that I can not find here I will be paying shipping on but am looking for somewhere they cost less. The all in one training pants are high and I am on a budget so I'm still looking for those here.

OK I've got to get ready to go so I'll end this now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.