Skip to main content

Doesn't Fit Anywhere Else so It's Here

There are a lot of thoughts rambling around in my head that don't really fit in the other two blogs so they're here. Like the fact that since I don't ever manage to stay on track any more I was thinking of moving all three of these blogs over to one of Google's free websites. Then I could transfer all the contents of the blogs there so they'd be in once place and I could place the posts in a separate category depending on what they covered. Like I have time to do that at the moment? I know it'd be a slow project that by the time I was done with the original post moving I'd have a thousand more to move over there.

My textbroker rating went down to a 3 which tells me that I need to focus more. I requested a payout of $85.65 this morning. That has to go a long way, once it gets here I have to put gas in the truck and buy supplements for the little one.

Before this turns into a rant I'll be going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction: Irrational

The old house had to be up to code in less than a week. The wiring was fried, and the walls were crumbling. Demolition seemed to be the only answer but the irrational woman that had hired him insisted that it had to be fixed. It seemed she had a strange attachment to this pile of rotting lumber. The week passed and the house was no where near ready. She came in slamming doors leaving piles of rubble in her wake as the fragile walls gave way. Cracks in the foundation widened as she continued the tirade until the ceiling came down on her. In the mist of dust and debris someone heard a fading whimper as she expired with the house she loved so. Why is she so insistent that the house be fixed instead of simply demolishing it and starting over? Is it fitting that her end came with the end of the house? The word is irrational and this post comes in at 125 of the 150 word limit. Vist M3 for official rules and word list. Visit Redmund Productions to pick up the serious and rememb...