Skip to main content

Another Day Closer to the Weekend

The weekend is getting closer, I can feel it. I have a ton to do but I can feel the weekend and the fact that I am about to have a few days off getting closer. Not off work but off from the real world. I get to start my weekends earlier now since we moved therapy up before lunch each day. I have a ton to do this weekend, if my shoulder stops hurting I have to finish rearranging my living room and throwing things out.

I would be writing new articles, which is good. Now to finish them would be better. I have one that will be two when I am done and a few floating around in my head. I am also typing some things up to break down into articles. This is going to be a long weekend but hopefully a productive one.

Well, I have to get back to the quick things that I can manage while my little one is awake. I put her down for a nap because she was grumpy but she isn't cooperating. I also took a break to read a few of my favorite blogs and articles again thinking that maybe something in them would inspire a new subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog