Skip to main content

Frustrated

I am very frustrated right now at all that is going on. My income is dropping drastically so I am frantically working harder in an effort to make up for it. There are so many things that I need right now, basic needs not luxuries like a vacation although I will not complain if I make enough to take one. I am going back and forth between work venues at the moment in an attempt to spread out my income in the event that something falls short as is often the case if you are too dependent on one thing. I have spent years working from home and the thought of having to leave home and go back to work in the traditional workforce is a rather terrifying one for me. I never actually enjoyed that world for long so it will be a bit of a trauma if I am forced to go back.

I would be tired of looking in my closet and realizing that most of my clothes are falling apart. I would like to have clothes that do not make me look homeless, or at least clothes without large holes in them places I would rather not have holes. I was thinking of buying some patches to iron on the ones that I wear daily around the house and leaving the ones in good condition for special occasions. The problem is that I do not have special occasions, only mommy occasions that while always special are never planned.

I would also need to have presentable clothes in the event that I decide to go back to the traditional work force a few hours a week to ensure a more stable income. It is frowned upon to go to a job interview looking like you rolled out of bed and dressed for a weekend drunk. I would also be frustrated that when I need to think the most these days my mind is a total blank.

People keep telling me that things such as the brakes on the car working on a sometimes basis is my imagination and that they are fine. Last time the brakes went out after they kept telling me that. I will be getting a second opinion. I am frustrated that I can not make a decision to save my life these days and I am really frustrated that I would be updating this blog to talk about frustrations. I will be going now but I will be back soon to figure out more things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.

Flash in the Pan Playing Along Still

The pages were bent and ragged from years of use, covers worn out from hands rubbing over them. There were bowls everywhere, the oven was still hot. She tasted it again, something wasn’t right. It was sweet, tangy but not right. What was missing? She scanned the room again to see. Onions maybe? No, but what could it be? She hit her head on the cabinet. A pepper that was it!