Skip to main content

Long Way to Go

I have a lot to do, a short time to get it done and a long way to go before I can even think of being finished with it all. I recently closed my savings account, I'll have to start over with it but that's fine. I had a reason and that reason was a good one. It was also the right one. The fact that each day instead of looking for a job which could be as simple as stopping in one for the few dozen business surrounded where my soon to be ex stands as a crossing guard each day he comes into the house and naps makes me all the more sure of my decision. 


I am tired of having to fuss and give orders to get things done. If I have to do everything alone then I will be alone. I am tired of the never ending stack of bills, which I'm adding one two by getting a divorce and for the life of me I can't figure out how the heavens to pay for it. I think I have checked all my options but I get the nagging feeling that I am over looking one of them. I have checked all my stuff, I do not yet have the last of the project I already got paid for so that's not my fault. I would like it though so I can move onto the next one they have. Guess everyone being on the page I am is too much to ask huh?


I know that I have a lot to do. I am working on getting it all done. I think that it's something that will eventually fall into place, provided I push hard enough. I know that I have a long way to go before anything is completely settled but I feel that I am making progress in the right direction at the moment. 


Well, I have work to do so I'll be going now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.