Skip to main content

Taking My House and My Life Back

I spent the morning doing laundry, dishes and cleaning the living room. I was exhausted before I got half done so I took a nap. I am reclaiming my life. I am enjoying it too. I love the fact that I will soon be free of this mess I have been calling a marriage for so long. I am going to get all my ducks back in a row. I am so happy I could scream! I have a ton to do but I can see it all getting done and soon.

I have no idea how to pay for all this but it's coming together. There are a lot of things that I have to do to and I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to figure it all out. I think that the easiest way to figure it out is to jump in head first only I plan to keep my eyes wide open this time.

I have no delusions and no expectations just the feeling that I will be getting my life back very soon. I love the fact that I am actually getting things done. I've never been so happy in my life, who knew divorce could do that for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction: Irrational

The old house had to be up to code in less than a week. The wiring was fried, and the walls were crumbling. Demolition seemed to be the only answer but the irrational woman that had hired him insisted that it had to be fixed. It seemed she had a strange attachment to this pile of rotting lumber. The week passed and the house was no where near ready. She came in slamming doors leaving piles of rubble in her wake as the fragile walls gave way. Cracks in the foundation widened as she continued the tirade until the ceiling came down on her. In the mist of dust and debris someone heard a fading whimper as she expired with the house she loved so. Why is she so insistent that the house be fixed instead of simply demolishing it and starting over? Is it fitting that her end came with the end of the house? The word is irrational and this post comes in at 125 of the 150 word limit. Vist M3 for official rules and word list. Visit Redmund Productions to pick up the serious and rememb...