Skip to main content

Frustrated

Well, Christmas is soon. It's starting to look like a little blonde kid is getting a stocking full of coal. She's having tantrums at everything that is said or done lately. It could be the lack of therapy, the lack of school or the lack of outside this time of year. I'm tired and I still have to wrap the few presents that they are getting this year.

I'm hoping that next Christmas will be better. If the last few years are any indication there is a lot of work to be done. After the first of the year I have some long neglected repairs to do by myself before school lets out for the summer. I hope to get my divorce filed by then. It dawned on me today that I had been neglecting opportunities and that is being corrected as I type. I'm still working on the book but there are some details to iron out of it yet.

I just want to scream but that's not going to help. I have a lot of work to do and a bunch of laundry backed up to do. I large walking useless piece of furniture walking around my house that is on my nerves. At least it knows that it lives on the couch where men are supposed to be when you go to split up.

I have to do something about my truck and he would be trying to make it impossible as he's always done. He is far too needy for me, I thought he was trying to get laid. I realized too late he was never going to grow out of it. OK I'll be going back to work now. I am frustrated but I will be accomplishing something as recent events have shown me that sometimes time runs out unexpectedly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog