Skip to main content

Stress


Recent events have been rather stressful and I started to think about the things that cause me stress. The list is kind of long and there is no end in sight. Well, there is an end in sight; it’s called throwing everything that stresses me out. No, seriously I did take a look at my stress and I think that I can do something about it. At least I hope that I can.

Being broke is among the biggest stressors that I have. It’s not enough that I manage to pay take care of expenses and the needs of a special needs child; something has to tear up frequently. I’m tired of having to come up with money that I don’t have to repair or replace things that shouldn’t need either.

Working from home has started to cause stress. I took some time off and did what I wanted instead of writing for others. Well, now it feels like I’m being punished for taking time off. Jobs are few and far between most of the time. I had a regular run before the end of the year and more work was to follow but it didn’t. All of a sudden the clients that had work were gone without a trace.

Therapy causes me stress when it comes to cover the expense of getting there with increasing gas prices. It can also be a bit trying when it comes to working around it to make a living. I make it a point to work around therapy and the preschool but some days it feels as if there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done. I’m not sure why but it has become tiring just to get little bit ready to go anywhere. Once I put her on the bus I just want to sleep but there is usually something that has to be done even if I’m not working on a project or writing an article.

I have no clue when the stress will end or when it’ll be made worse. In the meantime I just keep going because I don’t have a choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog