Skip to main content

A FTP short


The smoke rose from the mountain top as flames shot high into the air.
They looked on in awe as ashes covered them like a snow storm. The entire village was covered, fast being buried. They would never again know a world where the air was clean and pure. 

The word is ashes the limit for September is 125 words this post comes in at 49 words.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty Years of Lessons

The last twenty years have taught me things that I never learned in school. The lessons make me wonder what the big deal about finish this degree or that vocational program is. So what have I learned?

Lessons of Assumptions and Beliefs

Recently I went over a few lessons from the last twenty years. Today I have decided to exam a few of them. I have trouble focusing so having the lessons to look back on is a good way to focus my energy right now. Let's begin.......

Working it out

I was attempting to figure out yet another crisis when I determined the entire thing was basically in my head. The idea of being able to work from home again was one I had all but given up on until I determined that it was and is the only way to ensure that I achieve everything I need to achieve in a given day. I found help to renter this world from a friend.