Skip to main content

Changes in Hope of Simplicity


There are some changes in progress both in my life and for this blog. You will notice the addition of pages; these are still in progress as I attempt to get them organized. There is the possibility that they will be here today and vanish from sight temporarily as I realize something is not right with them. The goal is to provide pages with links to my other blogs, specifically to put all the posts pertaining to a specific topic in one place since I cannot integrate them into one without moving to a different blog hosting site. Right now that is not something I am ready, or have the patience to achieve.

I would be in the process of rearranging finances to dwindle down to the bare minimum in an effort to take care of various things long left neglected as I spent hours attempting to work with interruption after interruption often making it impossible to avoid working until the wee hours of the morning in order to meet a deadline. I would be cutting down on my working hours. The goal is to make the time spent working increasingly productive. I would love to spend more time with my child when she is at home, especially now since she is gone all day long.

I would be in the process of filling out applications, my income has to come up that’s all there is to it. This means that I have no choice but to dig through the last five years and locate all the relevant information to the search. I am organizing my days to include writing a book; it’s slow since I have two ideas fighting in my head. Do not be surprised if short stories should begin to appear here. I am going to try my hand at both fiction and non-fiction creations of my very own.

OK I have reading to do, paying articles and non-paying sample articles to write. All of them would need to be done ASAP. Off to figure out the day now.

Comments

Red said…
I think this reinvention of yourself is not a bad thing. Organization makes it all easier as well.

Chin up. <3 xxx
Laurie said…
Now if I can just cram all of those hours into the day while it's quiet around here!

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.