Skip to main content

Cramming It All Into a Day

Ever get the feeling that there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done? I have that feeling all the time. The list never seems to come to an end, and there are constantly additions being made.

The last post I did about list ended up having an interesting suggestion that the list be on two seperate sides of the page. Work and home are seperated, with work taking priority. That makes sense, I have to make a living. That's just not going to well for me to have both sides where I can see them, maybe in time.

Little things tend to come up and derail plans. The visit to the doctor, well they were behind so we got to our appointment about an hour late and ended up seeing someone else. We were slightly late for our next appointment. It was fine, I had sense enough to check if they could tell us approximately how much longer it'd be and was able to let the next appointment know we'd be a little bit late.

The dog isn't feeling well, so he's getting special care at the moment. I decided that I did not have enough to do and am taking a few classes. I should have known better than to take two that start within a week of each other when the reading on the first is something that I can't read without falling asleep. Uggh.

Top it off with the second course I signed up for starting and having to select the learning level. The most basic takes the least amount of time, but does not offer a certificate of completion. I cannot access the textbook, too many people viewing it every time I try. Uggh. The videos take up an hour for the first two posted, and the resources two hours. Oh well, I'll just do the reading for this week for the first course until I can access it by then I'll have decided on the learning level.

Well, time to go to work, and virtual class.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.

Flash in the Pan Playing Along Still

The pages were bent and ragged from years of use, covers worn out from hands rubbing over them. There were bowls everywhere, the oven was still hot. She tasted it again, something wasn’t right. It was sweet, tangy but not right. What was missing? She scanned the room again to see. Onions maybe? No, but what could it be? She hit her head on the cabinet. A pepper that was it!