Skip to main content

Satisfied (100)


The books were all stacked neatly, final edits had been torture but they were in print. The sales were through the roof and the social calendar was full.

The phone pulled him out of his daydreams. “Hello.”

“Yes, I understand.” He was not actually surprised as he put the receiver down; it appeared that he would have to be satisfied with the fantasy of success with yet another rejection under his belt.

The word is satisfied and this post was inspired by the Flash in the Pan challenge on the M3 Blog. The word limit was 100 words and this post is 72 words.


5 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty Years of Lessons

The last twenty years have taught me things that I never learned in school. The lessons make me wonder what the big deal about finish this degree or that vocational program is. So what have I learned?

Starting Over. Again.

Life never goes the way we plan and that's okay. We just had a major change that I tried and tried to plan for only to have my plans fall apart every. single. time. It was when I stopped with the obsessive planning and pulling my hair out that it all came together. We're doing pretty good while we make the adjustment to home. Here's hoping that we'll be completely back on track soon.



Until next time, never listen to the voice that says you can't. Find the voice that says Fuck it I'm doing it.

Working it out

I was attempting to figure out yet another crisis when I determined the entire thing was basically in my head. The idea of being able to work from home again was one I had all but given up on until I determined that it was and is the only way to ensure that I achieve everything I need to achieve in a given day. I found help to renter this world from a friend.