Skip to main content

H is for Hope and Happiness

H is for Hope and Happiness. We need both to survive.

Hope comes from believing that things will always get better and that anything is possible. Happiness is living as we believe, the life that we want without worrying what others will think of us. It does not actually matter what other people want for us if it makes us miserable.

We are all different for a reason. Each of us wants different things from this life, whether it is to immerse ourselves in the digital age, or to do everything in our power to return to a simpler time. Living the way we desire gives us happiness.

Hope from thinking that we can achieve something that we desire. When we give up hope we become miserable. In this way hope and happiness are directly connected. Less stress is put on us when we our happy, living a life without regret and full of smiles means that we our not wasting energy on the negative aspects of the world. 

Here's hoping you keep your hope and increase your happiness.
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty Years of Lessons

The last twenty years have taught me things that I never learned in school. The lessons make me wonder what the big deal about finish this degree or that vocational program is. So what have I learned?

Lessons of Assumptions and Beliefs

Recently I went over a few lessons from the last twenty years. Today I have decided to exam a few of them. I have trouble focusing so having the lessons to look back on is a good way to focus my energy right now. Let's begin.......

Working it out

I was attempting to figure out yet another crisis when I determined the entire thing was basically in my head. The idea of being able to work from home again was one I had all but given up on until I determined that it was and is the only way to ensure that I achieve everything I need to achieve in a given day. I found help to renter this world from a friend.