Skip to main content

Day 14: What I wore Today/ Day 15: Zodiac and Horoscope

What did I wear today? Clothes, whether or not I made it out of my pajamas by noon is another story.

Chances are I wore jeans, hopefully they were clean, and a t-shirt. I know I wore whatever my child splashed all over me.

I wore her bath water whether I wanted to or not. I did not put on my makeup. I have no foundation, and I haven't the time to put it on. Chances are good I went to check the mail without shoes. The only time I put my shoes on was to get her off the bus, the bus stop would be the only pavement I walked on today.

My tennis shoes have air conditioning once again, and my boots (that I've barely worn) well it is too hot for them. They too are wearing out. 

What's My Sign?

Aquarius. I cannot tell you my horoscope. I do not read them. I found long ago that they do not go with my personality at all.

Being as this is day 14 and 15 combined to prevent confusing myself we will pick the challenge up with day 16 on the 16th. Not that tomorrow will be postless. I have a post in mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.

Flash in the Pan Playing Along Still

The pages were bent and ragged from years of use, covers worn out from hands rubbing over them. There were bowls everywhere, the oven was still hot. She tasted it again, something wasn’t right. It was sweet, tangy but not right. What was missing? She scanned the room again to see. Onions maybe? No, but what could it be? She hit her head on the cabinet. A pepper that was it!