Skip to main content

Day 23: Something that I Miss

What do I miss?

I miss not knowing that the world was full of prejudice and overbearing people that will try to force their will on you. 

I miss my grandfather. He was a man of his word. They make them often anymore.

I miss my children being little and cute, you know when they are babies. So little they cannot move to get into trouble. They grow up much too fast, and begin to boss you around. The choice to spend all day with them is no longer an option unless you can afford the initial expense of homeschooling them.

I miss living far enough away from everyone that the illusion that people were not interfering in my life could be lived for longer than a minute.

What do you miss?
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty Years of Lessons

The last twenty years have taught me things that I never learned in school. The lessons make me wonder what the big deal about finish this degree or that vocational program is. So what have I learned?

Lessons of Assumptions and Beliefs

Recently I went over a few lessons from the last twenty years. Today I have decided to exam a few of them. I have trouble focusing so having the lessons to look back on is a good way to focus my energy right now. Let's begin.......

Working it out

I was attempting to figure out yet another crisis when I determined the entire thing was basically in my head. The idea of being able to work from home again was one I had all but given up on until I determined that it was and is the only way to ensure that I achieve everything I need to achieve in a given day. I found help to renter this world from a friend.