Skip to main content

Filling the Calendar

My calendar if full, and I am not sure that I will be able to complete everything on it. I managed to lose some of the things that I needed to complete the tasks that are on the list attached to the calendar. I am finding there are not enough hours in the day and the need for sleep has increased during the last year.

School starts back next month and I can only hope that I’ll be getting adequate sleep during the week so I don’t spend the weekends sleeping all day. I am attempting to see if I can maximize the amount of time I spend working. That is going to be a challenge since working from home I find myself distracted with household issues more than ever now that the baby is in school.

Well, more accurately now that she goes to school all day long instead of just a half day. I still do not like the full school day, maybe it’s because if she were home schooled they only require four hours a day. Granted they have to be during the hours that regular school is in session but still it’s half of the time she is at school during a regular day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.