Skip to main content

Flash Fiction is Fun

I am having fun with the Flash Fiction Challenge from the M3 blog. It gives me a break from the daily grind while getting my work in more books. (That's a bonus)

I enjoy having new readers. My next book is completely different from the first two that I wrote. I adore the book writing process, well the creative part anyway. My next book (provided all goes well) will hopefully be out before the end of the year. I just have to finish it, get it through beta reads, edits and rewrites. 

Well, I have more flashes to write for the 5th book. So I best get going. It is rather fun to have the freedom to leave the audience wondering and let their imaginations run wild. 

Comments

Red said…
I am glad you are enjoying this and you are making progress on your new book.
xxx
Laurie said…
Me too, now if I can just get it finished on time to have it out by the end of the year.xxx

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.