Skip to main content

Keeping Up With It All

It’s something that I’ve not been doing well lately. I have multiple things to do and every one of them is falling behind because of exhaustion and frustration. I have an idea of what I need to do to get back on track but so far it is not working at all.

It feels as if the list of things that I have to do is growing. The amount of work I have to do has decreased but that does not change the fact that I still have an enormous amount of things to do and bills to pay.

So how am I going to deal with this? I’ve already started using the Google Calendar which puts the lists of what has to be done at the top of each day. Some days I actually manage to do one of the things that is on my list. I’m not sure how I get any of them done, and I have developed this habit of moving the things that I did not get done one day to the next day so I can do them.

Well, I’m off to see what else I can do to keep up with it all. Hope you’re having a less frantic day than I am. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.