Skip to main content

Updates

This week has been rather tiring. Monday was speech and a shopping trip. A two hour trip with an autistic child, she did amazing. She helped to pick out the groceries or rather the fruit part of the groceries. She’s good at that. 

She wanted Strawberries as her at home treat. She loves her fruit. I got some grapefruit. I decided to use it to try and make a citrus spray, apparently you boil the outside. I’ll have to see if it suits my purposes.


Well, I need to check the Flash in the Pan page over at M3 once again I would be participating in the challenge. Finding the path will be the fourth book. The first three paperbacks in the collection are on sale for $20 from Redmund Productions this month.


While you’re there you should check out the rest of the authors in the book.

#flashinthepan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.