Skip to main content

Wordy Wednesday

Today is wordless Wednesday for everyone else, but for me it is wordy Wednesday. 

This week is only half over and already it is filled with stress. Monday we had speech and tomorrow we have speech; the 19th we go back to our regular after school once a week spot down from five days a week, four days a week and three with four every other week. It is also down from two spots a week. 

The kid has made amazing progress and now she allows her speech therapist to help her with her school work; it is worked into the speech session so that two things are cleared out with one session. We have learned you cannot argue with the short kid's logic because it is logical after all. 

Trying to get her to tell you the channel line-up for any given channel without it being on is met with "It's not on." Ask her for one of something, let two fall into your hand and she takes one back because you asked for one. She is literal how many you ask for is how many she counts out into your hand. 

School starts back the 19th. I will spend the next school year attempting to meet the goal of moving before the end of next summer. I have a lot to do and only a little bit of time to do it in. This is going to be a rather interesting year to see how this works out. 
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty Years of Lessons

The last twenty years have taught me things that I never learned in school. The lessons make me wonder what the big deal about finish this degree or that vocational program is. So what have I learned?

Lessons of Assumptions and Beliefs

Recently I went over a few lessons from the last twenty years. Today I have decided to exam a few of them. I have trouble focusing so having the lessons to look back on is a good way to focus my energy right now. Let's begin.......

Working it out

I was attempting to figure out yet another crisis when I determined the entire thing was basically in my head. The idea of being able to work from home again was one I had all but given up on until I determined that it was and is the only way to ensure that I achieve everything I need to achieve in a given day. I found help to renter this world from a friend.