Skip to main content

F is for Future

The past is not something that we will be reliving anytime soon; hopefully never. Our future is looking rather good even as things continue to change to the point that we do not recognize the plans we had even a month ago. Life is never set in stone and mine is proof of that.

The only thing I know for sure is that there will not be another marriage in my future. I am through with the title of wife. In my lifetime I have had a number of titles, my favorite is mother and it is the one that I intend to dedicate all of my time to.

Our future is not yet determined but it is looking well. We have had some twists and turns but they are not enough to put a damper on all of our plans. The end goal is the same as it was when 2014 began and we can achieve it together.

This may be the shortest post for the month of April but I have that over indulging in talk of what you intend to do detracts from actually doing it. It is past time for me to begin focusing on exactly what I want and what has to be done in order to achieve it. Our future will be history soon enough; right now all we can do is live in the moment and enjoy life as it comes to us.


May your future be a bright one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.

Flash in the Pan Playing Along Still

The pages were bent and ragged from years of use, covers worn out from hands rubbing over them. There were bowls everywhere, the oven was still hot. She tasted it again, something wasn’t right. It was sweet, tangy but not right. What was missing? She scanned the room again to see. Onions maybe? No, but what could it be? She hit her head on the cabinet. A pepper that was it!