Skip to main content

Sunday Ramblings

This month is starting off rather strange. I managed to repay everyone from the move, and the apartment is rather well furnished at the moment. There is a place for us to sit and eat, watch television, sleep and even put our clothes away. At the moment we are being blessed so much that words cannot express the way that I feel.

We have been making friends, and adjusting to the changes that we made. The school is much better equipped to deal with the baby. She is refusing to do her work, and homework is a battle that is often lost but they are making changes so that it all gets done. School will be out soon, but I do not look forward to summer and falling out of a routine that is comforting for us.

We spend Wednesday and Sunday at the church and the baby is beginning to adjust. When they found out she had autism they began to make adjustments so that she would settle in easier.

All in all everything is falling into place slowly but surely.

2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty Years of Lessons

The last twenty years have taught me things that I never learned in school. The lessons make me wonder what the big deal about finish this degree or that vocational program is. So what have I learned?

Working it out

I was attempting to figure out yet another crisis when I determined the entire thing was basically in my head. The idea of being able to work from home again was one I had all but given up on until I determined that it was and is the only way to ensure that I achieve everything I need to achieve in a given day. I found help to renter this world from a friend.

Lessons of Assumptions and Beliefs

Recently I went over a few lessons from the last twenty years. Today I have decided to exam a few of them. I have trouble focusing so having the lessons to look back on is a good way to focus my energy right now. Let's begin.......