Skip to main content

Plans for the Week

The week is going to be a slow one, I only have one appointment on Thursday which will last about an hour and then I'll be home. Halloween is Friday, and it is not going to be the one I had hoped for, but it will be memorable.

This week I will do laundry, dishes and write a bit but it will be of my own choosing. There are no clients to please this time, and the holidays promise to be free from drama.

I will be finalizing the budget for November and planning Thanksgiving dinner. We are supposed to get a pumpkin to carve for Halloween because the baby has asked for it. 

Tonight I will be watching Two Broke Girls, Tuesday is NCIS, Wednesday is Criminal Minds, Thursday is Grey's Anatomy, Friday is Shark Tank and Sunday is Once Upon a Time. Then there are the nights I stay up late enough to watch Different Strokes. I will be indulging in my Netflix a little during the day and putting my makeup on some to take pictures. 

I have the housewife look still, and it is not disappearing as fast as I would like it to. I intend to go through my closet and see which of my clothes I can alter a bit. I'll be moving a bit more than I have provided I am well enough this week. I had a bout with the flu like virus that has been going around, I am still under the weather but hoping for improvement. 
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty Years of Lessons

The last twenty years have taught me things that I never learned in school. The lessons make me wonder what the big deal about finish this degree or that vocational program is. So what have I learned?

Starting Over. Again.

Life never goes the way we plan and that's okay. We just had a major change that I tried and tried to plan for only to have my plans fall apart every. single. time. It was when I stopped with the obsessive planning and pulling my hair out that it all came together. We're doing pretty good while we make the adjustment to home. Here's hoping that we'll be completely back on track soon.



Until next time, never listen to the voice that says you can't. Find the voice that says Fuck it I'm doing it.

Working it out

I was attempting to figure out yet another crisis when I determined the entire thing was basically in my head. The idea of being able to work from home again was one I had all but given up on until I determined that it was and is the only way to ensure that I achieve everything I need to achieve in a given day. I found help to renter this world from a friend.