Skip to main content

Wondering About Everything

 Lately I have been wondering about everything it seems. My counseling appointment has been rescheduled two weeks in a row now because the driver is out. Hopefully the next one will not be, this post might be a bit long. 

I wonder how long I can drink things that are calorie free to eliminate the fact that the majority of my calories are from fluids. I buy bottled water because the water out of the tap is horrible, and flavor packets to put in it. Only five calories which is a large improvement over coffee all day long. I sleep better than I was before, and when I can't sleep it's because of something good.

I am thankful for the last year but I wonder if things would have improved so much if I had left sooner than I did. Like when I called off the wedding. I can't help but think that things never would have gotten as bad as they did if I had stood firm when I called the wedding off. It was one of those things that is hard to explain.

I wonder why six months with no television felt like forever but now I can turn it off at will. It wasn't the first time I'd done without a television set and I wonder if it upset me so much because I left one I had paid for out of my own pocket behind. 

Well, I am wondering far too much so I'll end this post for now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction: Irrational

The old house had to be up to code in less than a week. The wiring was fried, and the walls were crumbling. Demolition seemed to be the only answer but the irrational woman that had hired him insisted that it had to be fixed. It seemed she had a strange attachment to this pile of rotting lumber. The week passed and the house was no where near ready. She came in slamming doors leaving piles of rubble in her wake as the fragile walls gave way. Cracks in the foundation widened as she continued the tirade until the ceiling came down on her. In the mist of dust and debris someone heard a fading whimper as she expired with the house she loved so. Why is she so insistent that the house be fixed instead of simply demolishing it and starting over? Is it fitting that her end came with the end of the house? The word is irrational and this post comes in at 125 of the 150 word limit. Vist M3 for official rules and word list. Visit Redmund Productions to pick up the serious and rememb...