Skip to main content

Wordy Wednesday

Once again while everyone else is wordless, I have made the choice to be wordy. Sit back and enjoy the ramblings. The light snow fall and freezing temperatures make it ideal to cuddle up under a warm blanket with a hot cup of your pleasure.

I am not answering emails at the moment unless they are associated with my child. I am taking the time to decompress while the weather permits the feel of hibernation. I would be taking the time to think and begin planning for next year. 

The baby has the rest of this week and two days next week before she is out for Thanksgiving. I am hoping that she is not out of school for a week or so at a time because of snow like she was last year. The snow fall is starting earlier here than it did on the mountain last year.

Isolation

We are virtually isolated in our corner of the complex. No one can say they were just walking by and invade my privacy. It is rather nice, though the walls are a bit thin. 

The power outage yesterday was an hour shorter than expected. It wasn't the lack of heat that bothered me but the interruption to my television show. I checked up on an acquaintance that has deep scars and arthritis which makes the cold rather painful for them. I tried to be their friend, but it doesn't look as if that is going to work out.

Well, it seems that I am not as wordy as I thought when I first began this post. See you next time, and stay warm in the meantime. 

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty Years of Lessons

The last twenty years have taught me things that I never learned in school. The lessons make me wonder what the big deal about finish this degree or that vocational program is. So what have I learned?

Working it out

I was attempting to figure out yet another crisis when I determined the entire thing was basically in my head. The idea of being able to work from home again was one I had all but given up on until I determined that it was and is the only way to ensure that I achieve everything I need to achieve in a given day. I found help to renter this world from a friend.

Lessons of Assumptions and Beliefs

Recently I went over a few lessons from the last twenty years. Today I have decided to exam a few of them. I have trouble focusing so having the lessons to look back on is a good way to focus my energy right now. Let's begin.......