Skip to main content

Dear Besties

Yes, it is plural. I have two, one male and the other female.


Dear Besties,


You know that I love you, but I don't think you know how much I love you. You have stood by me at my worst to hold me up and celebrated with me when I was on top of the world.

I just want you to know that you mean the world to me. I will always be the one the drop everything in the middle of the night just to get to you, the same way that you do for me.

I love you forever and always. Loyal to the grave I will be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction: Irrational

The old house had to be up to code in less than a week. The wiring was fried, and the walls were crumbling. Demolition seemed to be the only answer but the irrational woman that had hired him insisted that it had to be fixed. It seemed she had a strange attachment to this pile of rotting lumber. The week passed and the house was no where near ready. She came in slamming doors leaving piles of rubble in her wake as the fragile walls gave way. Cracks in the foundation widened as she continued the tirade until the ceiling came down on her. In the mist of dust and debris someone heard a fading whimper as she expired with the house she loved so. Why is she so insistent that the house be fixed instead of simply demolishing it and starting over? Is it fitting that her end came with the end of the house? The word is irrational and this post comes in at 125 of the 150 word limit. Vist M3 for official rules and word list. Visit Redmund Productions to pick up the serious and rememb...