- I managed to get two morons out of my inbox. (I hope).
- The baby missed three days of school, one of them she was sick. The other two were snow days that did not count against her attendance.
- She played outside, and made Easter crafts with stickers.
- I slept when I felt sick.
- I got a call from the lawyers office. The paper still have not been served.
I have an appointment tomorrow. Wednesday and Friday are "Ghost Whisperer" marathons while I clean house.
I have to call transportation and set it up for our trip to Little Rock next week. I need to make an appointment for myself at the doctor, I am not feeling well.
There are dishes to do, laundry to catch up, and floors to clean. I'm going to try to do some work this week. I think that a regular schedule of positive stress is just what the doctor ordered.