Skip to main content

Word of the Day: Hope

Today's word is HOPE! I am full of it at this point in my life even after everything that I have been through in this life so far. What does hope mean to me? Sit back and I'll tell you, no definitions today just me. 

I still a degree to complete, one that would require taking public speaking. I intend to put that particular class off for a few semesters because I have a tendency to quit at that point. The class is stressful for me on a number of levels. I have hope that I will make it through that particular class the next time I take it.

I have hope that we are going to be just fine on our own. I believe that I'll fit back in those clothes that I could wear at seventeen. Well, I'll come close, and that's good enough. I'll settle for within a size or two that once made me feel fat. 

I have hope that this year will go smoothly for us. I know what I want to accomplish this year, and I am off to a good start.

Until next time I hope that you still have yours and live your dreams to the fullest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.