Skip to main content

Wordy Wednesday

It has been an interesting month or so. Computer problems, budgeting issues and illness have made for some difficulty the last couple of months. I will be making some adjustments to make room for rising summer expenses.
My computer had to be replaced, that rises expenses but it's a necessity. The warmer temperatures are going to raise my light bill because I have had to run my air conditioner some. The amount it runs will increase as the temperatures warm up. I am in search of fans to help with the amount of time the air conditioning runs.

The budget is tight right now, but I am waiting for results from something. I cannot do much about the budget except hide money from myself right now.

The highlight is that I am now legally divorced with full custody of my little girl. It was a good few months even with all of the difficulty.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty Years of Lessons

The last twenty years have taught me things that I never learned in school. The lessons make me wonder what the big deal about finish this degree or that vocational program is. So what have I learned?

Starting Over. Again.

Life never goes the way we plan and that's okay. We just had a major change that I tried and tried to plan for only to have my plans fall apart every. single. time. It was when I stopped with the obsessive planning and pulling my hair out that it all came together. We're doing pretty good while we make the adjustment to home. Here's hoping that we'll be completely back on track soon.



Until next time, never listen to the voice that says you can't. Find the voice that says Fuck it I'm doing it.

Working it out

I was attempting to figure out yet another crisis when I determined the entire thing was basically in my head. The idea of being able to work from home again was one I had all but given up on until I determined that it was and is the only way to ensure that I achieve everything I need to achieve in a given day. I found help to renter this world from a friend.