Skip to main content

Goals for Remainder of 2015

There are some things that I want to achieve and some things that I need to achieve before the close of 2015. I have already achieved the finalization of my divorce and being restored to my maiden name of Childree. The name on my books now matches, it seems I knew then that one day I would reclaim my name. 

What else would I intend to achieve this year?

Fun Goals

1. Decorating Shorty's backpack. Instead of purchasing a new one for the upcoming school year she has agreed to keep the one from last year. Provided of course we can decorate it. This will be fun project for us during the last couple of weeks of summer vacation.

2. Picture frames for some of her art work and posters for her wall. She would want to decorate her room, since we cannot make a permanent change we will put up items that are easily removable and decorate her furniture as we find the needed items to do so. We will also decorate the items we need to make her room more storage friendly for a small child.

3. Decorate the living room and kitchen with simple items. 

4. Play all the levels of at least one mindless game.

Personal Goals

1. Fit back into the pants size I wore last summer.

2. Buy a new charger for Shorty's tablet.

3. Have an awesome holiday season.

The most important goal is missing from this list. I wish to move us into a small house so that I can fix the yard up for Shorty. She would enjoy a fenced in yard to keep her safe and ensure that she could have enough space to put a small raised bed garden to care for. Until next time I hope that you are clear on what you want to accomplish and that you are making progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.

Flash in the Pan Playing Along Still

The pages were bent and ragged from years of use, covers worn out from hands rubbing over them. There were bowls everywhere, the oven was still hot. She tasted it again, something wasn’t right. It was sweet, tangy but not right. What was missing? She scanned the room again to see. Onions maybe? No, but what could it be? She hit her head on the cabinet. A pepper that was it!