Skip to main content

Prompt: I Cannot Live Without

There are several things that I rely on daily, but finding something I cannot live without was difficult. The fact is that I have lived a number of things that are often taken for granted, some luxury, some not so much of a luxury.
Actually, there are things we take for granted as necessities here that some countries do without regularly. So in looking at the things I cannot live without I had to first eliminate a few things I do without because they aren't allowed on the lease or cost a great deal more than we can afford.


  1. Dishwasher and washing machine are both forbidden because the water bill is paid by management. The inconvenience of a laundry room, and having to keep change without transportation is difficult but not a complete disaster.
  2. A vehicle. Not ideal in an area without even a cab company but we manage.
  3. A husband. This is a plus not to have.
Now we examine what I cannot live without. Oddly enough there was nothing material that came to mind. I cannot live without a little blonde.

Is there something you cannot live without? Could you live without convenience if you had to?

This post was inspired by M3 and the Month of Prompts.

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty Years of Lessons

The last twenty years have taught me things that I never learned in school. The lessons make me wonder what the big deal about finish this degree or that vocational program is. So what have I learned?

Lessons of Assumptions and Beliefs

Recently I went over a few lessons from the last twenty years. Today I have decided to exam a few of them. I have trouble focusing so having the lessons to look back on is a good way to focus my energy right now. Let's begin.......

Working it out

I was attempting to figure out yet another crisis when I determined the entire thing was basically in my head. The idea of being able to work from home again was one I had all but given up on until I determined that it was and is the only way to ensure that I achieve everything I need to achieve in a given day. I found help to renter this world from a friend.