Skip to main content

Week Ahead

The week ahead is scheduled to the last minute, it even includes WTF just happened time. I have decided to rearrange my summer work schedule one last time seeing that there is a great deal of yard work left to do.


I will be cutting grass, a little each day provided it is not raining all day long. The last grass that I cut is already in need of cutting again. I realized this as I was pushing the lawnmower where I was going to cut yesterday and watched it getting shorter.


The top has been lost from the gas can so it will require several trips to the gas station to cut the grass. I’ll be finding the top as soon as I can, there are several gas cans around here one of them should have a top I can clean up. I know one is under the porch where it blew off the can.


OK back to the schedule for the day.

Comments

Red said…
I have to have my WTF time. Have to.

And I am so glad my grass is up to my headlights. I do not cut it.
xxx
Laurie said…
If it weren't for the snakes out here I wouldn't cut mine; the jungle look discourages unwelcomed guest but there is a stupid ordinance about cutting it.xxx

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.