Skip to main content

Week Ahead

The week ahead is scheduled to the last minute, it even includes WTF just happened time. I have decided to rearrange my summer work schedule one last time seeing that there is a great deal of yard work left to do.


I will be cutting grass, a little each day provided it is not raining all day long. The last grass that I cut is already in need of cutting again. I realized this as I was pushing the lawnmower where I was going to cut yesterday and watched it getting shorter.


The top has been lost from the gas can so it will require several trips to the gas station to cut the grass. I’ll be finding the top as soon as I can, there are several gas cans around here one of them should have a top I can clean up. I know one is under the porch where it blew off the can.


OK back to the schedule for the day.
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty Years of Lessons

The last twenty years have taught me things that I never learned in school. The lessons make me wonder what the big deal about finish this degree or that vocational program is. So what have I learned?

Lessons of Assumptions and Beliefs

Recently I went over a few lessons from the last twenty years. Today I have decided to exam a few of them. I have trouble focusing so having the lessons to look back on is a good way to focus my energy right now. Let's begin.......

Working it out

I was attempting to figure out yet another crisis when I determined the entire thing was basically in my head. The idea of being able to work from home again was one I had all but given up on until I determined that it was and is the only way to ensure that I achieve everything I need to achieve in a given day. I found help to renter this world from a friend.