Skip to main content

Week Ahead

The week ahead is scheduled to the last minute, it even includes WTF just happened time. I have decided to rearrange my summer work schedule one last time seeing that there is a great deal of yard work left to do.


I will be cutting grass, a little each day provided it is not raining all day long. The last grass that I cut is already in need of cutting again. I realized this as I was pushing the lawnmower where I was going to cut yesterday and watched it getting shorter.


The top has been lost from the gas can so it will require several trips to the gas station to cut the grass. I’ll be finding the top as soon as I can, there are several gas cans around here one of them should have a top I can clean up. I know one is under the porch where it blew off the can.


OK back to the schedule for the day.

Comments

Red said…
I have to have my WTF time. Have to.

And I am so glad my grass is up to my headlights. I do not cut it.
xxx
Laurie said…
If it weren't for the snakes out here I wouldn't cut mine; the jungle look discourages unwelcomed guest but there is a stupid ordinance about cutting it.xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction: Irrational

The old house had to be up to code in less than a week. The wiring was fried, and the walls were crumbling. Demolition seemed to be the only answer but the irrational woman that had hired him insisted that it had to be fixed. It seemed she had a strange attachment to this pile of rotting lumber. The week passed and the house was no where near ready. She came in slamming doors leaving piles of rubble in her wake as the fragile walls gave way. Cracks in the foundation widened as she continued the tirade until the ceiling came down on her. In the mist of dust and debris someone heard a fading whimper as she expired with the house she loved so. Why is she so insistent that the house be fixed instead of simply demolishing it and starting over? Is it fitting that her end came with the end of the house? The word is irrational and this post comes in at 125 of the 150 word limit. Vist M3 for official rules and word list. Visit Redmund Productions to pick up the serious and rememb...