Skip to main content

Almost Vacation Time!!

Tomorrow is the last day of school before Christmas Vacation! It's only a half day so that means today is my last chance to ensure everything is completed before then. Theresa has already made the mandatory cookie purchase for Santa Clause.
toys, toys, toys
 Yes, it is time for Christmas and her birthday once again. The closest is full of gifts that she will open in a few weeks. The decorations are few because she is the only one of us that actually celebrates the upcoming holiday. She is happy with what she has and I am happy when she is happy.

One Last Holiday!

The last holiday of the year is fast approaching, and it will be the best since 2014. I have shopped until I dropped, over spending every step of the way. This year I am determined to make her happier than she has ever been. My reasons will become clear soon enough. I'll try to have everything ready and in place Christmas morning, then there is her birthday which is the 27th. I am hoping for something simple this year. Well every year is simple but it might get complicated this year.

Tomorrow school is only a half day and we have to go to my appointment at 3pm which means the first full day of vacation will be Wednesday.

Here's wishing you and yours a happy holiday season.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C is for Calm

It's been so long that I'm not sure what it is anymore but I think I'm beginning to find calm. It is the feeling that allows you to find contentment in the smallest things. It does not have to be something major, it can be something as simple as a gentle breeze. There are a number of things that have a calming effect; I look forward to being able to do them. What are they? I'll tell you in no particular order. Walking on the beach. Drinking a beer by a bonfire. Sitting in front of a fireplace. Reading a book. Spending time alone just thinking or writing just to write. Calm is a nice feeling, and one that has been missed the last few years. Slowly it is returning that is why C is for calm.